Walk This Way – Delivery Charges
1. We only post Tuesday to Friday.
2. For your convenience we use royal mail 2nd class unrecorded postage for small items. For heavier/larger items we use Parcel force 2nd class unrecorded.
3. We will use a different service only if customers request this in writing.
4. All postage on the website is for mainland uk. This does not include Highlands and island or Ireland. Please phone or email for a quote.
5. We are happy to post overseas. Please request quote.
6. We accept no responsibility for items damaged in transit. All items will be checked before leaving. An assessment will be made if an item is found to be damaged on receipt as whether to pursue the post office.
7. The post office will not investigate a lost parcel until 15 days after due delivery date. Please be patient until then before contacting us. It will be the responsibility of the purchaser to follow this up. We will assist by providing the proof of postage if required.
8. In order to keep postage to a minimum we have tried to identify individual items and their postage charges. Therefore we do not have blanket postage charge. All items have the postage cost listed. And where more than one item is purchased combined postage may operate. This will be evident as you check out on your paypal shopping basket. Again we are only human and if postage costs have been incorrectly identified we will contact you to advise the situation.