Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vintage Military buttons – Royal Company of Archers
Approx 23mm dimeter.
Believed to be Victorian, Royal Archer Buttons.
Set of 8. But one has lost its eye at back.
8 in stock
SKU: 53188 Categories: Cap Badges, Miltary buttons, Sweetheart badges, Collectibles & Militaria, Military Buttons, Royal Company of Archers, Scottish Tag: scottish
You may also like…
Vintage set buttons from Royal Company of Archers buttons with raised writing
- Lovely set of 4 buttons
- from the uniform of Royal Company of Archers
- This is a ceremonial guard for the reigning monarch when they visit Scotland
- Other buttons and insignia also available or please contact us and ask
- approx 22mm diameter
- very unusual set of genuine vintage military buttons
- add these unusual buttons to your collection..or start one
- Why not add one of these to a bespoke garment. There’ll not be anyone else wearing these on their clothes!
1 in stock
Royal company of Archers vintage military buttons
- Very unusual set of metal buttons.
- Engraved with a running fox through a ‘D’
- Approx 17mm diameter
- **price is per button**
- ‘The Royal Company of Archers’ is the reigning sovereign’s body guard when he or she visit’s Scotland.
4 in stock
Military button Royal Company of Archers, Kings Crown Button£4.99
- The Royal Company of Archers, Kings Crown Button
- Lovely genuine military buttons from the Royal Archers the monarch’s body guard in Scotland
- great for making beautiful bespoke garments
- lots avaliable
30 in stock