Military button Royal Company of Archers, Kings Crown Button
- The Royal Company of Archers, Kings Crown Button
- Lovely genuine military buttons from the Royal Archers the monarch’s body guard in Scotland
- great for making beautiful bespoke garments
- lots avaliable
11 in stock
Royal Regiment of Scotland cap badge£25.00
- Royal Regiment of Scotland cap badge
- Genuine military metal badge
- use on Beret, glengarry, tam o shanter, all avaliable in shop
Regimental white spats / gaiters 5 button£13.00
- 5 button Scottish regimental Spats
- blanco’d & unblanco’d. (you will be sent a random choice unless you specify)
- Please note sizes are APPROXIMATE.
- 6″ at the calf
- heel to top is approx 11.5″
- 11″ toe to heel
- They have a wide elastic strap that goes underneath the shoe
3 in stock
Royal Company of Archers painting – Queen’s body guard
- A unique painting from the Royal Compay of Archers in Edinburgh, (the monarch’s body guard when they come to Scotland)
- they are a ceremonial unit
- located in edinburgh
- The Royal Company of Archers has a long history in Scotland as a body that celebrated both the recreation and talent of local archers. As a body established by the Monarch, the Company has a long history of unique prizes, influential supporters, and ceremonial roles.
- This is believed to be an oil painting on metal mesh
- image shows 2 jacobean? soldiers flanking a shield
- the moto reads ‘arcu atque animo’ which means with bow & spirit
- We have had it reframed
- measures approx:
- would be a totally unique piece of royal and Scottish history for any collector
- from the Royal Company of Archers in Edinburgh
- other Royal Archers memorebelia avaliable, please see dedicated category
1 in stock
Add to cart
Regimental TARTAN webbing belts stable belts£7.99 – £14.99
- Various Regimental webbing belts / stable belts
- regimental tartan with leather tongues and metal buckles
- Grade 1 means little or know wearing evident
- Grade 2 means issued with some wearing/fraying/dirt
- All belts still very usable
Prince Charlie Jacket – Boys
Labeled as size 32.
We have lots of other scottish stuff we are just uploading. If you cant see something listed please ask the shop, we’d be happy to combine postage.
1 in stock
British Army Brogues Highland issue – Issued£14.99 – £18.99
- These are genuine EX British Army Highland Brogues classic Brogue design
- Lace up leather shoes for formal wear or parades
- They have been polished but this may/may not need stripping and renewing depending on your own preferences
- They have leather soles but some have been ‘double soled’ over the top
- Some may have hob nails, metal heel or toe tips
- We can send pictures of the actual one before buying if required
- lots of complimentary military surplus avaliable in shop
Royal Company of Archers, ceremonial sash belt buckle£325.00
- Royal Company of Archers
- ceremonial sash belt buckle
- yellow metal ? Possibly brass?
- approx 15cm x 6.6cm
- beautiful ornate twisted wired design comprising the iconic Royal Archers lion on crown
- multi point screw fixings on reverse
1 in stock
Vintage set of x 3 buttons from Royal Company of Archers buttons with raised writingSale!
Vintage set of x 3 buttons from Royal Company of Archers buttons with raised writing
- Lovely set of 3 buttons
- from the uniform of Royal Company of Archers
- This is a ceremonial guard for the reigning monarch when they visit Scotland
- Other buttons and insignia also available or please contact us and ask
- approx 22mm diameter
- very unusual set of genuine vintage military buttons
- add these unusual buttons to your collection..or start one
- Why not add one of these to a bespoke garment. There’ll not be anyone else wearing these on their clothes!
1 in stock
Vintage Military buttons – Royal Company of Archers£14.99
Approx 23mm dimeter.
Believed to be Victorian, Royal Archer Buttons.
Set of 8. But one has lost its eye at back.
8 in stock
Diced Glengarry hat military£20.00 – £25.00
- Diced Glengarry
- black ‘bow’ to front side for attaching clan/regiment badge
- used by Scottish regiments of the British army
- Replace a lost one or buy a spare