Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vintage set buttons from Royal Company of Archers buttons with raised writing
- Lovely set of 4 buttons
- from the uniform of Royal Company of Archers
- This is a ceremonial guard for the reigning monarch when they visit Scotland
- Other buttons and insignia also available or please contact us and ask
- approx 22mm diameter
- very unusual set of genuine vintage military buttons
- add these unusual buttons to your collection..or start one
- Why not add one of these to a bespoke garment. There’ll not be anyone else wearing these on their clothes!
1 in stock
SKU: 30517 Categories: Collectibles & Militaria, Military Buttons, Royal Company of Archers, Sale, Scottish Tags: military button, military buttons, scottish
You may also like…
Military button Royal Company of Archers, Kings Crown Button£4.99
- The Royal Company of Archers, Kings Crown Button
- Lovely genuine military buttons from the Royal Archers the monarch’s body guard in Scotland
- great for making beautiful bespoke garments
- lots avaliable
30 in stock
Vintage Military buttons – Royal Company of Archers£14.99
Approx 23mm dimeter.
Believed to be Victorian, Royal Archer Buttons.
Set of 8. But one has lost its eye at back.
8 in stock
Regimental TARTAN webbing belts stable belts£7.99 – £14.99
- Various Regimental webbing belts / stable belts
- regimental tartan with leather tongues and metal buckles
- Grade 1 means little or know wearing evident
- Grade 2 means issued with some wearing/fraying/dirt
- All belts still very usable
regimental tartan footless stockings hose£19.00
- Genuine military surplus
2 in stock
Sporran£10.00 – £25.00
- various designs of sporrans
- some without tassels
- fur or leather
- make a statment and wear a kilt and sporran!
- Lots of military and civillian highland wear avaliable. Not everything on website so please ask if you cant see what you want
Royal company of Archers vintage military buttons
- Very unusual set of metal buttons.
- Engraved with a running fox through a ‘D’
- Approx 17mm diameter
- **price is per button**
- ‘The Royal Company of Archers’ is the reigning sovereign’s body guard when he or she visit’s Scotland.
4 in stock
- Kilt Socks Highland Scottish Socks
- wool rich knee length socks
- comforable thick socks with heels and toes
- beautiful detailed tops
- kilts are an iconic national dress for Scotland, wear these kilt socks with your kilt & include flashes
- express your heritage with Scottish dress
- issued socks but grade 1 condition
- libary pictures
- we are an independant retailer and happy to answer your questions
Royal Regiment of Scotland Regimental Trews£39.00
- Genuine military trews
- Classic design
- great for military use and civillian
- zip fly
- side reduces
- wide belt loops
Add to cart
Add to cart
Add to cart
Fly Plaid Scottish
- Fly plaid
- Famous Scottish costume where different coloured rows of thread are interwoven to form clan colours
- This garment has been worn for years throughout history and is a classic Scottish identifier often unique in apperance identifying different clans and regiments.
- The plaid can be worn over the kilt & held in place with a belt or brooch
- The plaid can be used sweeping over the shoulder like a warm cloak or blanket or as a home decoration
- Decorate with a Scottish Brooch
Regimental white spats / gaitors 5 button£13.00
- 5 button Scottish regimental Spats
- blanco’d & unblanco’d. (you will be sent a random choice unless you specify)
- Please note sizes are APPROXIMATE.
- 6″ at the calf
- heel to top is approx 11.5″
- 11″ toe to heel
- They have a wide elastic strap that goes underneath the shoe
3 in stock