Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Corps Regimental Trousers – ceremonial
£19.00 – £35.00
Merchant Navy officer Blazer£49.00
- Genuine merchant navy blazer
- with rank strips on shoulder
- Approx size
- Chest 42″
- Waist: 34″
1 in stock
Genuine military surplus Scottish pipers doublet – ceremonial£149.99
- Genuine army surplus heavy weight pipers, military doublet. ***NOT COPY***
- Approx size 44″ Chest 46″ Waist
- Excellent condition jacket in dark blue.
- Attractive design with full length sleeves and short waist.
- Button front. Supplied with Scots Gaurds buttons but these can be changed by you for any buttons. Please ask if you are after a certain regiment, we may have the buttons in stock.
- Buttons on rear for show, one missing, easy to egt replacements form web, or why not add your own and make a truely bespoke garment to your own taste? We do have buttons form the Royal Company of Archers (Monarch’s body Guard in Scotland) avaliable. Please ask us.
- high collar with hook and loop fixing
- Shoulder eppaulettes
- Satin effect lining for comfort
- Wear this for original purpose or use for theatre, fashion, piping.. the uses are endless
1 in stock
Royal Regiment of Scotland Doublet – ceremonial
- Royal Regiment of Scotland Doublet
- Lightweight and unlined
- No buttons
- White Cotton fabric?
- High neck with comfort ‘anti chaff’ baffle
- Shoulder Eppaulettes flaps
- Decorative hem flaps with white braiding to front and rear
- Matching decorative white braiding to cuff
- Stock photo
- Might? take a dye if you fancy a different colour?
- Or try our other doublets:
- Or why not have a piper play at your event: https://www.scottishbagpipers.com/bagpiper-prices/
- Table of current sizes. Please select chest size when ordering and add a note with other item size code. ** chest size is with a thin t-shirt underneath, anything thicker than this and you’ll need to order a size larger. This is a military fitted garment so will be tightly tailored!
Reference Chest Waist Inside arm Height 1 34/36 31 16.5 17 2 34/36 36 17 18 3 36/38 30 17.5 19 4 36/38 31 18 18 5 36/38 32 17.5 17 6 36/38 32 18.5 18.5 7 36/38 32 16 19 8 36/38 33 16.5 20 9 36/38 34 16 19.5 10 36/38 34 18 19.5 11 36/38 34 19 18 12 36/38 34 18 18 13 36/38 34 17 19 14 36/38 35 17 18 15 36/38 36 18 18.5 16 36/38 38 17 19 17 38/40 34 19 19 18 38/40 36 17 18 19 38/40 36 18 20 20 38/40 37 17 19 21 38/40 38 18 19.5 22 38/40 38 18 21 23 40/42 37 16.5 19 24 40/42 38 17 18 25 40/42 40 17 19 26 44/46 40 18 18.5
Chain Mail Shoulder Boards From Royal Company of Archers with officer pips – ceremonial£89.99
Sold as Pair. These are Genuine chain mail boards used on the uniform of the Royal Company of Archers (the Queens body guard when she visits Scotland. They are heavy weight and have interesting addition of officer rank pips (could be removed). These also have a red felt backing, again this could be removed.
1 in stock
British Military regimental ceremonial dress Scarlet Guards Drummers Jacket Green Howards£119.00
- Lovely Scarlet British military ceremonial regimental Drummers jacket tunic
- long fitted jacket
- white piping down front
- high neck with double hook & eye closure to top of neck
- button front (no buttons supplied)
- eppillautes in green & red with white patterned braiding
- metal belt fixings
- satin feel full lining
- drummers patch to arm
- Beautiful braiding of white tape with crown design up sleeves, on back & around collar
- Detail green cuff & collar design
- **we can supply buttons from ‘The Royal Archers** please ask for details
- this is an issued item and as such has staining from the previous wearer inside
- it also had the inside collar replaced. Not possible to see from the outside when wearing
- size approx maximums: under arm 19″/nap of neck to hem at rear 29.5″/chest 38″
1 in stock
Lancers Ceremonial Regimental Trousers£30.00 – £35.00
- Heavy Weight
- Genuine Regimental Trousers
- Please see each item specifics for detailed breakdown of item designs.
Royal Corps of Transport Mess Dress major rank – ceremonial
- Very smart Mess dress Jacket and Waistcoat
- Curently with Royal Corps of Transport collar dogs. These can be reomoved so you have none or add your own.
- Jacket: Black with Cream lapels. Jacket has black satin feel lining. 1 internal pocket. Major insignia on shoulders.
- Waistcoat: Cream with Cream satin feel lining. 4 buttons and 2 pockets. Adjusting tape on rear.
- Maker: Moss Bros of Covent Garden.
- Sizes Approx: Chest 40″, Under Arm 19″
- Please note: This is an issued item and as such may shows signs of use. We respectfully ask you to examine the photo’s full before buying to ensure you know the condition of the itemUse for original intended use
- Or re purpose for fashion, theatre or re enacting project. Pair with our other mess dress clothing, trousres, boots, hats, bagdes & medals
1 in stock
George boots with Spurs, approx size 6/7
- Patent leather George boots
- Ankle height
- Includes ‘Swan neck’ spurs
- elasticated tabs front and rear to aid fitting
- 3 point locating holes in heel for securing spurs
- elasitcated ankle area’s of either side for comfort and fitting
- (Does not include the wooden shoe trees)
Out of stock
RAF Ceremonial Trousers£10.00 – £15.00
Various Sizses avaliable. Please make selection from drop down list.
Royal Navy Mess jacket jacket – ceremonial£54.99
- Genuine military surplus
- Royal Navy No 1 mess dress
- Sale comprises heavy weight dark jacket with gold coloured buttons and sleeve braiding, and a white halter neck button front waistcoat.
- 55% polyester 45% wool
- Size 42
- Use this for it’s original purpose or adapt for theatre or fashion projects
1 in stock
Military patent George boots with spurs
- Genuine military George boots with spurs
- size 12
- these boots are specially adapted to hold the spurs
- field officers of Major rank and the adjutant of a battalion above, can wear these with ceremonial and mess dress
- buy these for their orginal use or buy for a gift or as an additon to your own wardrobe/fashion expression
1 in stock