Dental Corps Regimental Dress trousers – ceremonial
Heavy weight trouser. These trouser shave a shaped hem to allow fit over boots with an elastic strap to fit under boots. Button fly and button fixings for braces.
You may also like…
Royal Army Dental Corps Stable Belt£14.00 – £14.99
- Genuine MOD stable belt
- Small – up to 30″ waist
- Medium up to 36″ waist
- Large up to 40″ waist
- XL up to 44″ waist
- Leather buckle, will vary in design, (photo is libary picture)
- size given is largest extent
- Approx size
- adjustable 6cm wide
British Military ceremonial regimental dress Scarlet Guards Drummers Jacket£119.00
- Lovely Scarlet British military ceremonial regimental Drummers jacket tunic
- long fitted jacket
- white piping down front
- high neck with double hook & eye closure to top of neck
- button front (no buttons supplied)
- eppillautes in green & red with white patterned braiding
- metal belt fixings
- satin feel full lining
- Beautiful braiding of white tape with crown design up sleeves, on back & around collar
- Detail green cuff & collar design
- Comes with 6 buttons of ‘The Green Howards’ on the rear of the jacket
- **we can supply buttons from ‘The Royal Archers** please ask for details
- this is an issued item and as such has staining from the previous wearer inside
- it also had the inside collar replaced. Not possible to see from the outside when wearing
- sizes approx maximum: under arm 19″/ chest 40″/nap of neck to hem at rear 31″
- A similar jacket purchased at the same time was from The Green Howards. We assume this jacket is the same regiment? But no evidence to this.
1 in stock
Add to cart
Royal Corps of Transport Mess Dress major rank – ceremonial
- Very smart Mess dress Jacket and Waistcoat
- Curently with Royal Corps of Transport collar dogs. These can be reomoved so you have none or add your own.
- Jacket: Black with Cream lapels. Jacket has black satin feel lining. 1 internal pocket. Major insignia on shoulders.
- Waistcoat: Cream with Cream satin feel lining. 4 buttons and 2 pockets. Adjusting tape on rear.
- Maker: Moss Bros of Covent Garden.
- Sizes Approx: Chest 40″, Under Arm 19″
- Please note: This is an issued item and as such may shows signs of use. We respectfully ask you to examine the photo’s full before buying to ensure you know the condition of the itemUse for original intended use
- Or re purpose for fashion, theatre or re enacting project. Pair with our other mess dress clothing, trousres, boots, hats, bagdes & medals
- The RLC was formed on 5 April 1993 from the amalgamation of the Royal Corps of Transport, the Royal Army Ordnance Corps, the Royal Pioneer Corps, the Army Catering Corps and the Postal and Courier Branch of the Royal Engineers. Our antecedents had a tradition of service to the Army and the Crown stretching back hundreds of years.
1 in stock
British Army Colour Sergeant sash£17.00 – £19.00
- Genuine British Army issue
- one of the oldest items f uniform in the British Army
- Worn over the shoulder by NCO’s
- size is measured approximately as 1/2 the length of the sash, not including the knot
- Buy as a spare or a gift or repurpose for theatre or re enacting
Military patent George boots with spurs
- Genuine military George boots with spurs
- size 12
- these boots are specially adapted to hold the spurs
- field officers of Major rank and the adjutant of a battalion above, can wear these with ceremonial and mess dress
- buy these for their orginal use or buy for a gift or as an additon to your own wardrobe/fashion expression
Out of stock
Merchant Navy Captain jacket£70.00
- Genuine Merchant Navy officers jacket
- With shoulder boards
- Chest 44″
- under arm 17″
- Fully Linded
- Please note this will need laundering as it’s been in store.
- Sleeves have been let down and will need turning up to wearer’s length. They are curently a raw edge.
Genuine British army Regimental ceremonial guards trousers£25.00 – £30.00
- Genuine military surplus ceremonial trousers
- used by Royal Marines, Guards and others
Ceremonial Mess Dress Jacket£54.99
A Bright Red Mess Dress with unusal buttons. Stag or possibly hare?
Approximate size: Chest 42/44″, Under arm : 17 1/2″
This i an issued item as such it may show signs of wear. There are 2 holes on the lapels where once there were collar dogs. You may like to buy a replacement set from our range in store, please see selection under ‘Collectibles/militaria’ section. There is also a trace of the previous owners medal ribbon on the left lapel. We can supply a medal ribbon, we do have a selection of medal ribbons if you’d like to enquire, or you may have your own to wear?
Fully lined with secret pocket inside lining. Red jacket with red lapels.
1 in stock
British Army Artillery Ceremonial No1 Dress Jacket£74.99
- British Army Artillery Ceremonial No1 Dress Jacket
- Genuine Military surplus
- Dark blue jacket with red cuff & collar detailing
- gold coloured beading edging
- high collar in red
- patch pockets
- fitted jacket
- These jackets come without buttons so you can choose your own or ask us what we have in stock
- use this for its original purpose or redesign for a fashion or theatre project
- pair withour other artillery items or other ceremonial clothing, shoes, trousers, badges, belts, hats…
- **Genuine Medals from Artillery sometimes avaliable**
RAF Tropical Mess Dress Jacket and Waistcoat – cereominal
- Genuine British military
- Issued Mess Dress
- Tropical issue
- White light weight cotton Jacket with RAF insignia on shoulder boards. RAF emblem buttons to front and cuff. Press studs for attachment of emblems – not supplied, although we do have a range in stock, please enquire. (Or you may remove these). RAF PARA wings goldbullion badge to top of right sleeve. Made by Gieves & Hawkes, Saville Row, London
- Waist coat: RAF blue. 2 pockets. RAF emblem buttons. Adjustable elastic halterneck and waist straps. Tailored by ALKIT, Cambridge Circus & Saville Row
- Approximate size:
- Chest: small 36/38
- waist: 32/36″
- Issued item, so please be aware it may shows signs of previous wear, as with all surplus items we sell them in the condition we received them and some may benefit from laundering.
- Use for original purpose or as fashion item or re enacing, theatre
- ** lots of RAF militaria avaliable to compliment. Please ask if you cant see…not everything on website
1 in stock
Royal Navy Mess jacket jacket – ceremonial£54.99
- Genuine military surplus
- Royal Navy No 1 mess dress
- Sale comprises heavy weight dark jacket with gold coloured buttons and sleeve braiding, and a white halter neck button front waistcoat.
- 55% polyester 45% wool
- Size 42
- Use this for it’s original purpose or adapt for theatre or fashion projects
1 in stock
George boots with Spurs, approx size 6/7
- Patent leather George boots
- Ankle height
- Includes ‘Swan neck’ spurs
- elasticated tabs front and rear to aid fitting
- 3 point locating holes in heel for securing spurs
- elasitcated ankle area’s of either side for comfort and fitting
- (Does not include the wooden shoe trees)
Out of stock