Royal Corps of Transport Mess Dress major rank – ceremonial
- Very smart Mess dress Jacket and Waistcoat
- Curently with Royal Corps of Transport collar dogs. These can be reomoved so you have none or add your own.
- Jacket: Black with Cream lapels. Jacket has black satin feel lining. 1 internal pocket. Major insignia on shoulders.
- Waistcoat: Cream with Cream satin feel lining. 4 buttons and 2 pockets. Adjusting tape on rear.
- Maker: Moss Bros of Covent Garden.
- Sizes Approx: Chest 40″, Under Arm 19″
- Please note: This is an issued item and as such may shows signs of use. We respectfully ask you to examine the photo’s full before buying to ensure you know the condition of the itemUse for original intended use
- Or re purpose for fashion, theatre or re enacting project. Pair with our other mess dress clothing, trousres, boots, hats, bagdes & medals
- The RLC was formed on 5 April 1993 from the amalgamation of the Royal Corps of Transport, the Royal Army Ordnance Corps, the Royal Pioneer Corps, the Army Catering Corps and the Postal and Courier Branch of the Royal Engineers. Our antecedents had a tradition of service to the Army and the Crown stretching back hundreds of years.
1 in stock