Coat Overall – Army (Grade 2)
No buttons. Size Height 180cm/ Chest 116cm. (approx 44-46″) These are labelled, and buttoned, as female, but are suitable for unisex fit.
Grade 2 this has a small hole in hem, and a light mark in same place. (Doesnt effect use!) This is a libary photo not the actual grade 2 item.
1 in stock
Army long sleeve thermal£5.00
- Army long sleeve thermal
- Genuine army issue
- A light weight
- long sleeve
- round neck cold weather thermal
- Libary picture
- Actual item may vary in colour depending on manufacturer
Norwegian hot/cold food container military insulated£44.99
Out of stock
Genuine WW2 Baby Infant Gas Mask
- Gas protection mask for children up to 2 years old
- The parents placed their baby inside the mask so that the head was inside the steel helmet and the baby could see through the visor. Then they wrapped the canvas part around the baby’s body with the straps fastened under its bottom like a nappy, and its legs dangling free below. The canvas had a rubber coating to stop gas seeping through the material, and the straps were tied securely so that the mask was airtight
- Attached to this is a rubber tube shaped like a concertina with a handle. This was pushed back and forth to pump air into the mask. With the baby inside the mask, an adult could start to use the hand pump.
- Sorry baby not included!
- sold for display only
- We have a couple of these avaliable. This is a stock photo so wear of individual items may be slightly different.
2 in stock
Genuine Royal Regiment of Scotland Doublet – ceremonial
- Royal Regiment of Scotland Doublet
- Lightweight and unlined
- No buttons
- White Cotton fabric?
- High neck with comfort ‘anti chaff’ baffle
- Shoulder Eppaulettes flaps
- Decorative hem flaps with white braiding to front and rear
- Matching decorative white braiding to cuff
- Stock photo
- Might? take a dye if you fancy a different colour?
- Or try our other doublets:
- Or why not have a piper play at your event: https://www.scottishbagpipers.com/bagpiper-prices/
- Table of current sizes. Please select chest size when ordering and add a note with other item size code. ** chest size is with a thin t-shirt underneath, anything thicker than this and you’ll need to order a size larger. This is a military fitted garment so will be tightly tailored!
Reference Chest Waist Inside arm Height 1 34/36 31 16.5 17 2 34/36 36 17 18 3 36/38 30 17.5 19 4 36/38 31 18 18 5 36/38 32 17.5 17 6 36/38 32 18.5 18.5 7 36/38 32 16 19 8 36/38 33 16.5 20 9 36/38 34 16 19.5 10 36/38 34 18 19.5 11 36/38 34 19 18 12 36/38 34 18 18 13 36/38 34 17 19 14 36/38 35 17 18 15 36/38 36 18 18.5 16 36/38 38 17 19 17 38/40 34 19 19 18 38/40 36 17 18 19 38/40 36 18 20 20 38/40 37 17 19 21 38/40 38 18 19.5 22 38/40 38 18 21 23 40/42 37 16.5 19 24 40/42 38 17 18 25 40/42 40 17 19 26 44/46 40 18 18.5
British Army body armour Woodland camo cover£9.95 – £74.99
- This is for a woodland flak vest cover and plates.
- Great for Airsoft.
- **Please note: THE ARE NOT FOR BODY PROTECTION IN A LIVE FIRE COMBAT SITUATION. THESE ARE SOLD FOR DISPLAY ONLY. ie: NO BALLISTIC CONTRIBUTION**
- comfortable jacket with adjustable side velcro
- large pockets for storage
- spaces for inserting ‘plates’ (not supplied)
- Approx size conversion: height/chest:
- 180/104 = 180cm height 41″ chest
- 180/116 = 180cm height 46″ chest
- 190/120 = 190cm height 47″ chest
- These are issued items and may have signs of the previous owners, eg name or markings.
- (Sorry we have no plates left now)
Army surplus long johns thermal£5.00
- Army surplus THERMAL long johns
- Genuine issue thermal base layer from military
- Wear next to skin to trap layers of warm air
- Essential clothing for the cold weather
- there may be slight variations in design depending on manufacturer
- These come in both olive green and black. When making a purchase you will be sent a random choice
- Dont get caught out. Cold can be disasterous
- See this helpful article from military: https://www.forces.net/stories/military-tips-staying-warm-cold-and-how-fight-freeze
Cameron Highlanders of Ottowa Canada fabric shoulder title£8.99
- Cameron Highlanders of Ottowa, Canada
- Black background with gold embroidery
- approx 11cm
1 in stock
Bungee cord£1.99 – £3.50
- Bungee cord
- Wear resistant shock cord for securing all sorts of things
- Multi use for your camping, hiking, biking, travelling activities
- Get a firm hold with a bungee!
- 30″ so thats about 76cm.
- strong metal hooks at either end
- Fix your camouflage net up with one of these bungees! https://www.walkthisway.co.uk/shop/camping-survival/sleeping/camouflage-net/
- we are an independant retail shop and happy to answer questions or advise
34th infantry Illawarra regiment New South Wales regiment cloth badge£9.99
- 34th infantry Illawarra regiment New South Wales regiment military badge
- red background with white embroidery
- approx size : 11.5cm
1 in stock
WW2 British Officer Uniform
WW2 British Officer
£40 weekend hire
Buy Cap £40, Sam brown £65, Officers Jacket with rank slide £55.
Swedish M51 olive canvas respirator bag£10.00
- Olive green
- Tough Canvas
- various internal pockets useful for filters, documentation, etc
- Shaped wider on one side than the other to allow for the rapid access of the gas mask
- Approx 26cm x 30cm x 15cm (widest)
- Adjustable Shoulder strap
- Great for recycling to an ‘army satchel’ shoulder bag
- press stud closure
- ideal bag to carry lunch while out at work or on the hill
- Called a ‘Bait bag’ here in Scotland!
10 in stock