George boots with Spurs, approx size 6/7
- Patent leather George boots
- Ankle height
- Includes ‘Swan neck’ spurs
- elasticated tabs front and rear to aid fitting
- 3 point locating holes in heel for securing spurs
- elasitcated ankle area’s of either side for comfort and fitting
- (Does not include the wooden shoe trees)
Out of stock
Cavalry Regimental Trousers – ceremonial£35.00
DMS ankle boot£30.00
- Black grain leather upper
- Leather tongue
- commando style rubber sole unit
- 6 pair of lace holes
- ankle boots
- Military issue
- Great work boot or civillian wear
- Smooth toe cap – great for bulling!
- Smooth heal plate
Add to cart
Merchant Navy Captain jacket£70.00
- Genuine Merchant Navy officers jacket
- With shoulder boards
- Chest 44″
- under arm 17″
- Fully Linded
- Please note this will need laundering as it’s been in store.
- Sleeves have been let down and will need turning up to wearer’s length. They are curently a raw edge.
Coldstream Guards Ceremonial No 1 Mess Dress Jacket£45.00
- Genuine British Army
- Coldstream Guards Mess dress Jacket
- white fabric
- fitted short body jacket
- Detailed piping desing to cuff
- Chest 42″
- Under Arm 19.5″
- Use this for its intended use, (keep as a spare)
- use for fashion, theatre, reenacting production
10 in stock
RAF Tropical Mess Dress Jacket and Waistcoat – cereominal
- Genuine British military
- Issued Mess Dress
- Tropical issue
- White light weight cotton Jacket with RAF insignia on shoulder boards. RAF emblem buttons to front and cuff. Press studs for attachment of emblems – not supplied, although we do have a range in stock, please enquire. (Or you may remove these). RAF PARA wings goldbullion badge to top of right sleeve. Made by Gieves & Hawkes, Saville Row, London
- Waist coat: RAF blue. 2 pockets. RAF emblem buttons. Adjustable elastic halterneck and waist straps. Tailored by ALKIT, Cambridge Circus & Saville Row
- Approximate size:
- Chest: small 36/38
- waist: 32/36″
- Issued item, so please be aware it may shows signs of previous wear, as with all surplus items we sell them in the condition we received them and some may benefit from laundering.
- Use for original purpose or as fashion item or re enacing, theatre
- ** lots of RAF militaria avaliable to compliment. Please ask if you cant see…not everything on website
1 in stock
Ceremonial Mess Dress Jacket£54.99
A Bright Red Mess Dress with unusal buttons. Stag or possibly hare?
Approximate size: Chest 42/44″, Under arm : 17 1/2″
This i an issued item as such it may show signs of wear. There are 2 holes on the lapels where once there were collar dogs. You may like to buy a replacement set from our range in store, please see selection under ‘Collectibles/militaria’ section. There is also a trace of the previous owners medal ribbon on the left lapel. We can supply a medal ribbon, we do have a selection of medal ribbons if you’d like to enquire, or you may have your own to wear?
Fully lined with secret pocket inside lining. Red jacket with red lapels.
1 in stock
British Army Colour Sergeant sash£17.00 – £19.00
- Genuine British Army issue
- one of the oldest items f uniform in the British Army
- Worn over the shoulder by NCO’s
- size is measured approximately as 1/2 the length of the sash, not including the knot
- Buy as a spare or a gift or repurpose for theatre or re enacting
Chain Mail Shoulder Boards From Royal Company of Archers with officer pips – ceremonial£89.99 Quick View
Chain Mail Shoulder Boards From Royal Company of Archers with officer pips – ceremonial£89.99
Sold as Pair. These are Genuine chain mail boards used on the uniform of the Royal Company of Archers (the Queens body guard when she visits Scotland. They are heavy weight and have interesting addition of officer rank pips (could be removed). These also have a red felt backing, again this could be removed.
1 in stock
Genuine Royal Regiment of Scotland Doublet – ceremonial
- Royal Regiment of Scotland Doublet
- Lightweight and unlined
- No buttons
- White Cotton fabric?
- High neck with comfort ‘anti chaff’ baffle
- Shoulder Eppaulettes flaps
- Decorative hem flaps with white braiding to front and rear
- Matching decorative white braiding to cuff
- Stock photo
- Might? take a dye if you fancy a different colour?
- Or try our other doublets:
- Or why not have a piper play at your event: https://www.scottishbagpipers.com/bagpiper-prices/
- Table of current sizes. Please select chest size when ordering and add a note with other item size code. ** chest size is with a thin t-shirt underneath, anything thicker than this and you’ll need to order a size larger. This is a military fitted garment so will be tightly tailored!
Reference Chest Waist Inside arm Height 1 34/36 31 16.5 17 2 34/36 36 17 18 3 36/38 30 17.5 19 4 36/38 31 18 18 5 36/38 32 17.5 17 6 36/38 32 18.5 18.5 7 36/38 32 16 19 8 36/38 33 16.5 20 9 36/38 34 16 19.5 10 36/38 34 18 19.5 11 36/38 34 19 18 12 36/38 34 18 18 13 36/38 34 17 19 14 36/38 35 17 18 15 36/38 36 18 18.5 16 36/38 38 17 19 17 38/40 34 19 19 18 38/40 36 17 18 19 38/40 36 18 20 20 38/40 37 17 19 21 38/40 38 18 19.5 22 38/40 38 18 21 23 40/42 37 16.5 19 24 40/42 38 17 18 25 40/42 40 17 19 26 44/46 40 18 18.5
RAF Ceremonial Trousers£10.00 – £15.00
Various Sizses avaliable. Please make selection from drop down list.